Tuesday 27 December 2011

Pics from the past

It's a new week, so i gotta post some new stuff!:D
Here are some pics which i submitted to the monthly alphanatics forum competition. Back then the prize was a flash, so i kept sending in pics in hope of winning. Well after months, i eventually slowed down and gave up! There was once the winning pic, in my opinion was worse than mine! Maybe i was just too eager to win something hahaha


I really cant remember the title of this, but it's about losing someone or something. Haha!


 I titled this " Damn! the food got me cornered again!"


The escape.

That was just a few, well i'm just too embarrassed to show the rest! XD
Next post will be about the aquascape. By the way, there'll be less posts as my brother is coming back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment