Friday 30 December 2011

What's Poppin Vol2.

Went to tHe Spring to catch some popping battle. Ahh, again it brings back memories. The music and the atmosphere just brought my spirit up a bit. haha

 Cool deejay from Feasible Crew



Bboy Kixx

Cheryl, the only female popper!

He's my favorite popper, unfortunately he came in second.


Need some thoughts :
Haha actually didn't plan to go join the fun. But was just too tired of being at home. I've been at home since i completed my stpm except for celebration dinner, going starbucks and Christmas Eve musical drama(and of course going to buy stuff la) Well wanna know what i do at home? haha i've been cleaning up my room, cleaning up aquariums, doing some scaping, cleaning up the house and i have the whole outside floor and drain waiting for me to clean..My mom's nagging and asking me to help her out with the CNY cookies too. 

And guess what? My dad just said to me " You're not being productive today. Some stuff you haven't completed."....i just went " What!?..how productive do you want me to be?you want me to be like a maid?" I know that's rude, but it just slipped out of my mouth. Well i just don't know what do my parents want. I woke up this morning at 5.30am(don't know why i just cant sleep more these days..) then went downstairs at 6.30am just to be nagged by my mom, asked me to clean up stuff. I haven't even take my breakfast as i was enjoying my newly set up aquarium.So i just "ran" to Spring just to relax a bit. Somehow i'm just wondering whether there's someone out there like me? I dont want to feel like i'm the pity boy here. lol I'm not really complaining as this happpens EVERY year, at this time of the year. Tomorrow work starts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment